FOREMEN SHOE SIZE CONVERSION CHART
We use different lasts to construct our shoes and sizing may vary accordingly. Please keep this in mind when using the chart below. Call us at +(254) 708 676 723 with any questions regarding the fit of a specific design.
How To Choose The Right Size Shoes
Measuring your feet at home is a simple enough task, and you’ll only need things that you probably already have laying around the house.
You’ll need a ruler, some paper, a pen or pencil and a chair or somewhere to sit.
- What you need to do is sit on the chair with your feet firmly planted on the floor. If you’re going to be wearing specific socks with these shoes, make sure you have them on so you can buy shoes that will accommodate your socks.
- You’re going to need to trace around the outline of your foot. Make sure the pencil or pen is upright, if you hold it at an angle you’ll draw under or too far around the foot and you’ll get a measurement that isn’t an accurate reflection of how big your feet are.
- Once you’ve done your drawing you’ll need to measure from the end to the longest point of the drawing.
- You can also measure the width of your feet from the same drawing, measuring from the two widest points of your foot.
- Make sure you do a drawing for each foot as usually they tend to be slightly different sizes.